Diving Rates $US (based on the number of 2-tank trips):
(Effective October 1st, 2019)
(All trips are 2-tank trips unless noted)
- 1 dive trip (2-tank): $120
- 2 dive trips: $115
- 3 dive trips: $110
- 4 dive trips: $105
- 5 dive trips: $100
- 6 dive trips: $95
- 1 tank dive $80 (boat or shore)
- Snorkelers / riders: $60 (subject to availability)
You will be honored with the current pricing (through SEPT 2019) if booked prior to October 1st, 2019.
Note: when diving the USS Kittiwake, there is a $25 park/medallion surcharge. Read more about our USS Kittiwake dive or visit www.kittiwakecayman.com. We are sorry, but due to insurance requirements, OTWD does not accept snorkelers for the ex-USS Kittiwake trip.
Private Charter Rates:
- Call 345-916-0303 for private charter rates
- Open Water Certification Course (private request): $700 (All agencies)
- Open Water Certification Course (full): $600 (All agencies) (3 days minimum) (Academics, confined water and open water dives. C-card processing and log book included)
- Open Water Certification Course eLearning (academics completed): $450 (All agencies) (2 days minimum)
- Open Water Referral: $350 (4 dives) (All agencies)
- Advanced Course: $300 (PADI only)
- Advanced Course (academics completed/eLearning) – inquire. (PADI only)
- Nitrox certification: $100/$150 (SDI/PADI) (done online)
- Refresher: $150
- Resort Course: $150 (All agencies)
- Re-resort 2-tank trip: $180 (all-inclusive)
- Re-resort 1-tank trip: $125 (all-inclusive)
- Specialty courses: $80 per dive required
Training from the boat is subject to availability and course requirements. Most open water training dives take place from shore.
Gear Rental Rates:
- BC or reg: $17.50/day
- BC/reg combo: $35/day
- EAN32: $17.50/tank ($35/2-tanks)
- Mask/fins/snorkel and/or wetsuit: No Charge (the company does not charge for these items when used in conjunction with our boat/shore diving).
- Dive computer: No Charge (Off The Wall Divers provides all divers a Aqua Lung i100 wrist computer so they can maximize their bottom time safely)
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle): $25/dive; $50/2-dives (use of the DPVs is restricted to shore diving activities, unless otherwise approved. DPV usage is based upon having knowledge of your each divers’ buoyancy and dive capabilities, and is subject to approval of the staff).
- $30 additional will be charged for c-card processing
- A logbook is required for all training and prices range from $22-24USD
- Gear is included in all training dives and “resort diving”
Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Waiver
Diver Pre-Registration Form