Pre-Booked, Dive Packages/Charter Rates
- 1-2 dive trips (2-tank): $150ea.
- 3-4 dive trips: $145ea.
- 5-6 dive trips: $140ea.
- 7+ dive trips $135ea.
- 1 tank dive $85 (boat or shore)
- Snorkelers / riders: $75
- Private Divemaster – $100 (per 2-tank trip)
Note: when diving the USS Kittiwake, there is a $25 park/medallion surcharge. Read more about our USS Kittiwake dive or visit www.kittiwakecayman.com. We are sorry, but due to insurance requirements, OTWD does not accept snorkelers for the ex-USS Kittiwake trip.
Private Charter Rates:
- 2-tank: $1395/day for up to six (6) divers. (Everything included). 745AM or 1245PM
- 2-tank: $1695/day for up to six (6) divers. (Everything included). Depart when you wish.
- 3-tank: $1995/day for up to six (6) divers.
- Open Water Certification Course (private request): $700 (All agencies)
- Open Water Certification Course (full): $600 (All agencies) (3 days minimum) (Academics, confined water and open water dives. C-card processing and log book included)
- Open Water Certification Course eLearning (academics completed): $500 (All agencies) (2 days minimum)
- Open Water Referral: $400 (4 dives) (All agencies)
- Advanced Course: $350 (PADI only)
- Nitrox certification: Inquire (done online)
- Refresher: $150
- Resort Course: $150 (All agencies)
- Re-resort 2-tank trip: $180 (all-inclusive)
- Re-resort 1-tank trip: $125 (all-inclusive)
- Specialty courses: $80 per dive required
Training from the boat is subject to availability and course requirements. Most open water training dives take place from shore.
The question is always asked, “how long will I need to complete the training”? Here is a guideline:
- e-Learning – 3 days maximum (academics completed)
- Open Water Checkout Dives – 2, 1/2-day (4-5 hours) sessions
- If you can not complete the course/open water check-out dives in the time outlined, and additional time is required (either in the pool, or open water), charges will apply. $50/hr/diver or part there of for the pool; $100/per open water dive.
Please use this as a guideline only. At OTWD, we want our staff to “teach” you the skills, make you comfortable, and make you an open water diver. We WILL NOT, under any circumstance, shorten your training period due to the scheduling of other activities. We will work with you, if you will work with us.
Gear Rental Rates:
- BC or reg: $20/day
- BC/reg combo: $40/day
- EAN32: $20.00 ($40 for 2-tanks)
- Mask/fins/snorkel and/or wetsuit: No Charge (the company does not charge for these items when used in conjunction with our boat/shore diving).
- Dive computer: No Charge (Off The Wall Divers provides all divers a Aqua Lung i100 wrist computer so they can maximize their bottom time safely)
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle): $40/dive; $75/2-tank; (use of the DPVs is restricted to shore diving activities, unless otherwise approved. DPV usage is based upon having knowledge of your each divers’ buoyancy and dive capabilities, and is subject to approval of the staff).
- $30 additional will be charged for certification card (c-card) processing
- A logbook is required for all training and prices range from $22-24USD
- Gear is included in all training dives and “resort diving”
Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Waiver
Diver Pre-Registration Form